- Duly filled in online application form (http://passport.gov.in/nri/).
- Two recent photographs of size (2inch x 2inch) with plain white background and the dress in preferably in colours offering contrast with background for clarity.
- Original passport of the applicant.
- A copy of first and last page of the current passport.
- A copy of legal status in Canada (PR card / study permit / work permit / visitor record).
- A copy of landing paper.
- A copy of proof of address (copy of driving license or any other government issued address proof).
Processing Fee :
Issue of New Passport / Re-issue of Passport having validity of 10 years :
C$ 102 (for a 36-page booklet) + C$ 2 (Consular surcharge) + BLS C$ 7.40 including tax (which is also applicable for minor within the age group of 15 - 18 years).
Processing Time :
2 - 3 weeks.
Please Note :
- Applicant has to come in person.
- The applicant must provide Passport, PR card/ Landing paper or any other related document in original for verification.
- All copies of documents should be self attested (sign & date).
- Additional documents may be needed for verification depending upon the documents submitted.
- In case your PR card is issued after 01.01.2015 or not producing any category, a copy of landing paper is also required.