Consular Services - Registration of Death
Death of all Indian nationals should be registered with the Consulate by submitting the prescribed application in duplicate together with the death certificate, burial/cremation certificate, passport of the deceased and fee of C$0.00 (No fee) payable to Consulate General of India, Toronto.
- Fill in application form (click HERE to download the form).
- Death Certificate in original and a copy thereof (click HERE to download the form)
- Burial permit/cremation permit.
- Letter from Public Health Office certifying No Communicable disease.
- Embalming Certificate, Coroners out of Province Certificate, Name, address, telephone number, etc. of the consignee.
- Flight details.
- No Fee