Passport Services - Transportation of Dead Body to India
Transportation of Dead Body to India
(Documentation to be submitted at the Consulate)
- Registration of Death with the Consulate Form ( for Indian nationals only).
- Death Certificate in original and a copy thereof.
- Burial permit.
- Letter from Public Health Office indicating "No Communicable disease".
- Embalming Certificate, Coroners Out of Province Certificate, Name, address, telephone number, etc of the consignee.
- Flight details.
- Fee for sealing of the body, etc C$ 195.00 payable to Consulate General of India, Toronto by Bank draft/Money Order/Certified Cheque.