Death of Indian nationals (resident in Canada) should be registered with the Consulate by submitting the prescribed application form along with the death certificate, burial/cremation certificate and passport of the deceased.
- Fill in application form (Click here to download the form).
- Death Certificate in original and a copy thereof (Click here to download the form).
- Burial/ Cremation certificate.
- Original passport of the deceased.
- Death certificate issued by local authorities.
- No Fee.
Please Note :
- Services of the consulate for completing death related formalities are available even after office hours everyday including holidays.
- Emergency contact number is : 647-668-4108.