In case of emergency, passport applications will be accepted in subject to verification at the Consulate (7th Floor, 365 bloor Street East, Toronto) under Tatkal scheme.
- Duly filled Application https://passport.gov.in/nri/.
- Two recent photographs size (2inch x 2inch) with plain white background and dress in preferably in colours offering contrast with background for clarity.
- Original passport of the applicant along with a copy of first and last page of the passport.
- Original and a copy of PR card/study permit/work permit/visitor record.
- Please note that in case of PR card issued or reissued after 01.01.2015, original landing paper with a photocopy is also required.
- A copy of proof of address (copy of driving licence or any other government issued address proof).
Processing Fee :
C$ 199/- under Tatkal scheme in addition to the normal fee (adult C$ 103 and minor C$ 70).Total fee for applicant over 15 years of age is C$ 302/-( C$ 100 + C$ 199+C$3 ICWF) and for minor (below 15 years of age) it is C$ 269 ( C$ 67+ C$199+C$3 ICWF) payable by bank draft in favour of Consulate General of India.
Processing Time :
Please Note :
- No Passport or Consular Services are admissible to the claimants of refugee status.
- Fee structure is subject to change without notice.
- All relevant documents must be presented in original with a self attested photocopy. These are the broad guidelines. The Consulate reserves the right to examine each individual case on its merit and may require additional information / documents / personal interview with the applicant. Please send a written query by letter / fax / e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please attach with your application a typed or neatly hand-written list of all original documents submitted with your application.
- Application should be submitted at CGI directly with required documents. Passport will be issued on the same day if documents are in correct order.